Advertising Handbook 2017 - 1st Quarter (15122 KB)
Monroe Regional Airport's indoor advertising program offers local and national businesses the opportunity to promote their products and services throughout the airport. With an advertising display at the Monroe Regional Airport you could reach thousands of customers daily.
• Attentive audience
• Superior visibility
• Multiple viewpoints
• Average gate hold time-70 minutes
• Average baggage hold time-20 minutes
• 55% business travelers
Interior and Exterior opportunities include wall-mounted backlit displays, vehicle displays, wall murals, display rooms, digital displays, window signages, light pole banners and other display types.
Airline travelers, especially Frequent Flyers, are some of the most affluent and upscale consumers in the U.S. The Arbitron Airport Advertising Study shows how you can reach these consumers via a relatively untapped advertising medium - airport advertising.
Arbitron Airport Advertising Study (619 KB)
Due to new security restrictions, travelers are spending more time in airports than ever before. Tap into this "captive audience" of sophisticated consumers by advertising to their lifestyles, not just their business needs.
Highlights from the study:
• Airline travelers are sophisticated shoppers. They are more likely to buy designer clothes, luxury cars and cutting-edge personal digital devices.
• Frequent Flyers account for nearly 60% of all airport advertising impressions, and males 25-54 constitute the largest segment of Frequent Flyers.
• Frequent Flyers are heavily exposed to traditional outdoor media. Forty-five percent of them log more than 261 miles per week in an automobile, while only 32% of average Americans do.
• Forty-six percent of Airline Travelers are spending more time at the airport.
For more information about display advertising at the Monroe Regional Airport, please contact ONYX Advertising at (318)459-9586, toll-free at (888) 295-1226 or by email at Ideas@ONYXMediaWorks.com. Monroe Regional Airport's indoor advertising program offers local and national businesses the opportunity to promote their products and services throughout the airport. With an advertising display at the Monroe Regional Airport you could reach thousands of customers daily.
To place an ad on our website, please contact the Airport Administration Office at (318) 329-2460.