Online Check-InAll ticket counters close 30 minutes prior to boarding
Many airlines, for your convenience, offer Online Check-In. This allows you to select your seat and also print your own boarding pass when using the Online Check-In facilitiy.
Online Check-In is designed to make your journey easier. The simple and convenient process allows you to choose your seat and eliminate the need to wait in line. Online Check-In is available from 24 hours up to 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time, except where noted by the individual airlines.
One of the great benefits of Online Check-In is Paperless Boarding. For the ultimate in speed and convenience simply select Paperless Boarding when checking in to have your boarding pass sent to your mobile phone. Checking in couldn't be simpler.
Using Online Check-In
Once you have checked in online, simply follow the steps below:
- Print your boarding pass before you leave for the airport or select Paperless Boarding to have your boarding pass sent to your mobile phone (where the option is available)
- Go straight to departures
- Email your boarding pass to your email address and print it once you have access to a printer
- Collect your boarding pass from the Check-in Desk at the airport
You cannot use Online Check-In if:
- You are traveling with an infant
- You have requested special medical arrangements
- You hold a paper ticket
Delta Air Lines has been serving the ArkLaMiss Region since 1929.
American Airlines offers 4 flights daily to Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW)